Shady Acres Campground
Great fishing on the scenic Dog River. Quiet yet convenient to shopping and restaurants. Boat ramp and easy drive to casinos.
- Easy Access to Interstate 10
- Local Events/Attractions
- Full Hook-ups and Services
- Pull-Thru Sites
- Free Modem and WIFI Service
- Big Rigs Welcome
- Open All Year
- Water and Sewer
- 20, 30, and 50 AMP electricity
- Dump Station
- Shower and Bathroom Facilities
- USS Alabama Battleship - Here at Battleship Memorial Park you’ll walk the decks of a mighty battleship. Go below in a World War II submarine. View cockpits of combat aircraft. You’ll also see tanks, a Vietnam River Patrol Boat, and a plane like the one flown by the Tuskegee Airmen.
- Bellingrath Gardens - Bellingrath Gardens and Home was the creation of Mr. and Mrs. Walter Bellingrath. The Gardens first opened to the public in 1932 while a national garden club meeting was taking place in Mobile.
- Gulf Coast Exploreum Science Center - With more than 150 interactive exhibits, thought-provoking larger-than-life IMAX films, and fun, hands-on educational programming, we work to improve science knowledge among the people of south Alabama and the Gulf Coast region, residents and visitors alike.